Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs and DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Submission or below.
- You are submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal - the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- It is not possible to change content and authors of already published paper or to remove the paper.